Organic Whey Protein Raw Cacao & Maca
Our Raw Cacao & Maca Organic Whey Protein is made using whey protein from organic grass fed cow’s milk, raw organic cacao, raw organic maca, a dash of unrefined organic coconut sugar and a sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt. We’ve used real organic whole foods with no additives, resulting in an exquisite creamy chocolate taste. Simply mix with water or milk for a very yummy protein drink.
"This whipped up well with good chocolate aromas…a pleasant, rounded flavour" - The Guild of Fine Food
- 60g protein per 100g / 15.17g protein per 25g serving
- Fast to digest, so your body can break it down quickly to get to the good stuff
- Made with raw organic Criollo cacao from Peru. The most sought-after cacao variety thanks to the complex flavour and small crop yields
- Contains raw organic maca root, also from Peru
- Sweetened with a small amount of organic unrefined coconut sugar, from Indonesia. A low GI alternative to sugar
- The main ingredient is our award winning organic whey protein, from organic grass fed cow’s milk. Made in Germany using low temperature filtration
- Contains a small amount of Himalayan pink salt, bringing the chocolate flavour to the next level. Mined without the use of child labour at the foot of the Himalayan mountains in Pakistan
- Hormone free, gluten free, soya free and GMO free
- Independent nutritional test certificates published for every batch
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Certified Organic by The Organic Food Federation
- 25p donated to Compassion in World Farming for every pack, to help support an amazing team of people who are working tirelessly to bring an end to factory farming globally, one milestone at a time (of which there have been many). So far we've donated more than £20,000.
Who is it for?
This is a protein powder anyone can use, regardless of your gender or what your goals may be. People often use our organic whey protein for the following reasons:
- Supporting a healthy active lifestyle
- To help keep going during times of physical stress
- Increased need for protein as a result of medical issues
- Lacking protein from other foods due to dietary restrictions
- Some people just enjoy the taste and find the benefits to be a bonus
Organic whey protein concentrate from organic milk (69%), raw organic cacao powder (18%), unrefined organic coconut sugar (7.6%), raw organic maca powder (5%) and Himalayan pink salt (0.4%).
The easiest way to enjoy our Raw Cacao & Maca Organic Whey Protein is to mix 25g with 200ml of water or milk (dairy or plant based) vigorously in a shaker for 30 seconds, or for 10 seconds in a blender.
25g is equivalent to approximately 60ml, which is equal to ¼ cup, 3.5 tablespoons, 2 scoops, or of course you can also weigh on a set of kitchen scales for the best accuracy. Many people only have half a serving (so around 12.5g or 30ml) as they don't need a lot of extra protein in their diet, so feel free to use less if this sounds like you.
Each 25g serving contains 15.17g of protein, 382.5mg calcium, 4.72g of carbs and 2.05g of fat.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 25g Serving|
|of which saturates||4.86g||1.21g|
|of which sugars||5.4g||1.35g|
|Calcium||1530mg||382.5mg (47.8% RI)|
|Phosphorus||889mg||222.25mg (31.75% RI)|
RI = Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
Our organic whey protein contains all of the essential and branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) naturally occurring in the whey.
|Amino Acid||Per 100 g||Per 25g Serving|
* Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
Brexit update for our EU customers: Unfortunately we are no longer able to deliver to countries in the EU as a result of Brexit. We are actively seeking a way around this and hope to make our organic whey protein range available to our friends in the EU once again.
We offer free delivery on all orders in the UK, with no minimum spend.
Orders placed before 3.30pm are sent out on the same day.
|Delivery speed||Spend less than £80||Spend £80 or more|
|Royal Mail 2nd Class||Free||Free|
|Royal Mail 1st Class||£3.00||Free|
|Royal Mail Tracked 24||£4.50||Free|
|DPD Next Day (Delivery Mon-Fri)||£5.50||Free|
|DPD Saturday Delivery||£12.00||£4.50|
We are more than happy to issue a refund in the unlikely event that you aren't satisfied with your purchase, provided there are no more than 3 servings (75g) missing from the pack. You have up to 90 days to return your order, starting from the date it was delivered to your address. Once we've received your order, we will issue your refund within 48 hours.
Here are the steps to return your order, for free:
- Head over to the Royal Mail returns page.
- Select the item shape, then select “yes” if the item dimensions are smaller than 61cm (L) x 46cm (W) x 46cm (D).*
- Fill out the details on the next page. For "Retailer Name", please enter “The Organic Protein Company”.
- Select “Create your label for Pack Fulfilment” and on the next page select “Download”, to download your label.
- Print your label, stick it to your package (oo-er!) and then you can drop it off at your nearest Post Office, free of charge.
- If you’d prefer, you can click the “Book you collection” button and for a small fee Royal Mail will collect the package from you.
*If the dimensions aren't smaller than those specified then please get in touch and we'll help you to return your order using a different courier.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to send us an email on the contact page