Organic Whey Protein Banana & Lucuma
In order to achieve the most authentic taste of real bananas, we decided to use real bananas and a small amount of organic lucuma fruit, for a subtle caramel taste that complements the banana flavour perfectly. We've crammed in the equivalent of one medium banana into each serving, so you're getting 15.88% of your recommended daily intake of Potassium and also a good dosage of unprocessed carbohydrates too. This is perfect if you're looking to increase your carb intake, or if you just aren't on a carb-restricted diet. If you enjoy a creamy whey protein shake with the delicate taste of real bananas, then this for you!
- Almost a 50:50 ratio of protein and carbohydrates, making this a great option if you are looking to get a balance of unprocessed carbohydrates as well as high quality protein
- 43.1g protein per 100g / 16.16g protein per 37.5g serving
- 15.88% of your recommended daily intake of Potassium per serving, as we have squeezed so many bananas into the each pack
- Contains real air dried organic banana and real organic lucuma fruit, for a delicious authentic taste
- The main ingredient is our award winning organic whey protein, from organic grass fed cow’s milk
- Hormone free, gluten free, soya free and GMO free
- Independent nutritional test certificates published for every batch
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Certified Organic by The Organic Food Federation
Who is it for?
This is a protein powder anyone can use, regardless of your gender or what your goals may be. People often use our organic whey protein for the following reasons:
- Supporting a healthy active lifestyle
- To help keep going during times of physical stress
- Increased need for protein as a result of medical issues
- Lacking protein from other foods due to dietary restrictions
- Some people just enjoy the taste and find the benefits to be a bonus
Organic whey protein concentrate from organic milk (54%), organic air dried banana powder (44%), organic lucuma powder (2%)
The easiest way to use our organic whey protein is to mix 37.5g with 300ml of water or milk (dairy or plant based) vigorously in a shaker for 30 seconds, or for 10 seconds in a blender.
37.5g is equivalent to approximately 90ml, which is equal to 0.38 cup, 5 tablespoons, 3 scoops, or of course you can also weigh on a set of kitchen scales for the best accuracy. Many people only have half a serving (18.8g or 45ml) as they don't need a lot of extra protein in their diet, so feel free to use less if this sounds like you.
Each 37.5g serving of contains 16.16g of protein, 41.9g of carbs and 2.4g of fat.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 37.5g Serving|
|of which saturates||1.32g||0.495g|
|of which sugars||29g||10.88g|
|Calcium||424mg||159mg (19.88% RI)|
|Phosphorus||309mg||115.88mg (16.55% RI)|
|Potassium||847mg||317.63mg (15.88% RI)|
RI = Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
And the minerals results can be found here.
Our organic whey protein contains all of the essential and branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) naturally occurring in the whey.
|Amino Acid||Per 100 g||Per 37.5g Serving|
* Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
We offer free delivery on all orders in the UK, with no minimum spend and delivery to anywhere in Europe is free if you spend £80 or more.
Orders placed before 4pm are dispatched the same day.
|Delivery speed||Spend less than £80||Spend £80 or more|
|3-5 working days||Free||Free|
|1-2 working days||£3.00||Free|
|1 working day (Tracked & Signed)||£4.50||Free|
|Service||Spend less than £80||Spend £80 or more|
|International courier (3-7 working days)||£8.00||Free|