Organic Whey Protein Pure Unflavoured
Our award winning pure unflavoured organic whey protein is made using whey from milk produced by organically reared grass fed cows, with no additives. It has a neutral creamy taste, perfect for a quick protein shake but also versatile enough to have in yoghurt, porridge, smoothies and many other foods both sweet and savoury. With 19.8g of protein per 25g serving, along with all the branched chain and essential amino acids naturally present in the whey, this is an excellent source of quality vegetarian protein.
- 79g protein per 100g / 19.8g protein per 25g serving
- Fast to digest, so your body can break it down quickly to get to the good stuff
- One ingredient: grass fed organic whey protein
- Contains all the essential and branched chain amino acids
- Hormone free, gluten free, soya free and GMO free
- Made in Germany using low temperature filtration
- Independent nutritional test certificates published for every batch
- Tested for heavy metals
- A source of calcium and phosphorus
- Neutral creamy taste, making it a very versatile ingredient
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Certified Organic by The Organic Food Federation
- 25p donated to Compassion in World Farming for every pack, to help support an amazing team of people who are working tirelessly to bring an end to factory farming globally, one milestone at a time (of which there have been many). So far we've donated more than £20,000.
Who is it for?
This is a protein powder anyone can use, regardless of what your goals may be. People often use our organic whey protein for the following reasons:
- Supporting a healthy active lifestyle
- To help keep going during times of physical stress
- Increased need for protein as a result of medical issues
- Lacking protein from other foods due to dietary restrictions
- Some people just enjoy the taste and find the benefits to be a bonus
Organic whey protein concentrate, from organic grass fed cow's milk.
The easiest way to use our organic whey protein is to mix 25g with 150-200ml of water or milk (dairy or plant based) vigorously in a shaker for 30 seconds, or for 10 seconds in a blender.
25g is equivalent to approximately 60ml, which is equal to ¼ cup, 3.5 tablespoons, 2 scoops, or of course you can also weigh on a set of kitchen scales for the best accuracy. Many people only have half a serving (so around 12.5g or 30ml) as they don't need a lot of extra protein in their diet, so feel free to use less if this sounds like you.
Each 25g serving contains 19.8g of protein, 136.3mg calcium, only 1.1g of carbs and 1.3g of fat.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 25g Serving|
|of which saturates||2.7g||0.7g|
|of which sugars||2.3g||0.6g|
|Calcium||545mg||136.3mg (19.5% RI)|
|Phosphorus||361mg||90.3mg (16.4% RI)|
RI = Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
The November 2018 test results for Calcium, Phosphorus and Potassium can be downloaded here
The July 2016 test results showing the Calcium, Phosphorus and detailed fat levels can be downloaded here..
|Heavy metals||Lab Results||EU Limit|
|Lead||0.0110 mg/kg||3.0 mg/kg|
|Arsenic||0.0066 mg/kg||No defined limit|
|Cadmium||0.0017 mg/kg||1.0 mg/kg|
|Mercury||0.0029 mg/kg||0.1 mg/kg|
Please feel free to download the original heavy metals test certificate here.
Our organic whey protein contains all of the essential and branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) naturally occurring in the whey.
|Amino Acid||Per 100g||Per 25g Serving|
* Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
Brexit update for our EU customers: Unfortunately we are no longer able to deliver to countries in the EU as a result of Brexit. We are actively seeking a way around this and hope to make our organic whey protein range available to our friends in the EU once again.
We offer free delivery on all orders in the UK, with no minimum spend.
Orders placed before 3.30pm are sent out on the same day.
|Delivery speed||Spend less than £80||Spend £80 or more|
|Royal Mail 2nd Class||Free||Free|
|Royal Mail 1st Class||£3.00||Free|
|Royal Mail Tracked 24||£4.50||Free|
|DPD Next Day (Delivery Mon-Fri)||£5.50||Free|
|DPD Saturday Delivery||£12.00||£4.50|
We are more than happy to issue a refund in the unlikely event that you aren't satisfied with your purchase, provided there are no more than 3 servings (75g) missing from the pack. You have up to 90 days to return your order, starting from the date it was delivered to your address. Once we've received your order, we will issue your refund within 48 hours.
Here are the steps to return your order, for free:
- Head over to the Royal Mail returns page.
- Select the item shape, then select “yes” if the item dimensions are smaller than 61cm (L) x 46cm (W) x 46cm (D).*
- Fill out the details on the next page. For "Retailer Name", please enter “The Organic Protein Company”.
- Select “Create your label for Pack Fulfilment” and on the next page select “Download”, to download your label.
- Print your label, stick it to your package (oo-er!) and then you can drop it off at your nearest Post Office, free of charge.
- If you’d prefer, you can click the “Book you collection” button and for a small fee Royal Mail will collect the package from you.
*If the dimensions aren't smaller than those specified then please get in touch and we'll help you to return your order using a different courier.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to send us an email on the contact page