Cook Time: 0 minutes
Yield: 12 balls
- 1 cup of cashews, soaked overnight
- Juice & grated zest of 1 lemon
- 3 scoops (37.5g) Pure Unflavoured Organic Whey Protein
- 8 tablespoons of desiccated coconut, plus extra for rolling
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Per serving (2 balls):
- Kcals: 113
- Protein: 5.2
- Fibre: 1.6
- Carbohydrates: 9.7
- Sugars: 6.9
- Fats: 7.3
- Blend the cashews, Organic Whey Protein, lemon zest, juice and honey in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Spoon into a bowl.
- Mix in 8 tablespoons of desiccated coconut and stir well.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of coconut onto a plate.
- Take a tablespoon of the mixture, drop it into the coconut and shape into a ball. Repeat eleven more times until you have no more mixture left.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours before consuming.