Organic Whey Protein Madagascan Vanilla
We’ve only used three ingredients in our Madagascan Vanilla organic whey protein. By blending our award winning grass fed organic whey protein with high quality ground organic bourbon vanilla pods and unrefined organic coconut sugar, we’ve created a delightfully luxurious creamy vanilla flavour without the need for any additives. No “natural” vanilla flavour here, only the highest quality real vanilla we could find.
- 75.3g protein per 100g / 18.8g protein per 25g serving
- Fast to digest, so your body can break it down quickly to get to the good stuff
- Contains ground organic Madagascan bourbon vanilla pods for a rich vanilla flavour
- Sweetened with a small amount of unrefined organic coconut sugar, from Indonesia. A low GI alternative to sugar
- The main ingredient is our award winning organic whey protein, from organic grass fed cow’s milk
- Hormone free, gluten free, soya free and GMO free
- Independent nutritional test certificates published for every batch
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Certified Organic by The Organic Food Federation
Who is it for?
This is a protein powder anyone can use, regardless of your gender or what your goals may be. People often use our organic whey protein for the following reasons:
- Supporting a healthy active lifestyle
- To help keep going during times of physical stress
- Increased need for protein as a result of medical issues
- Lacking protein from other foods due to dietary restrictions
- Some people just enjoy the taste and find the benefits to be a bonus
Organic whey protein concentrate from organic milk (92.2%), unrefined organic coconut sugar (6.8%), ground organic Bourbon vanilla pods (1%)
The easiest way to use our organic whey protein is to mix 25g with 150-200ml of water or milk (dairy or plant based) vigorously in a shaker for 30 seconds, or for 10 seconds in a blender.
25g is equivalent to approximately 60ml, which is equal to ¼ cup, 3.5 tablespoons, 2 scoops, or of course you can also weigh on a set of kitchen scales for the best accuracy. Many people only have half a serving (so around 12.5g or 30ml) as they don't need a lot of extra protein in their diet, so feel free to use less if this sounds like you.
Each 25g serving of contains 18.8g of protein, 2.6g of carbs and 1.3g of fat.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 25g Serving|
|of which saturates||2.9g||0.7g|
|of which sugars||7.8g||2.0g|
|Calcium||350mg||87.5mg (12.5% RI)|
|Phosphorus||269mg||67.25mg (12.22% RI)|
RI = Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
Our organic whey protein contains all of the essential and branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) naturally occurring in the whey.
|Amino Acid||Per 100 g||Per 25g Serving|
* Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
We offer free delivery on all orders in the UK, with no minimum spend and delivery to anywhere in Europe is free if you spend £80 or more.
Orders placed before 4pm are dispatched the same day.
|Delivery speed||Spend less than £80||Spend £80 or more|
|3-5 working days||Free||Free|
|1-2 working days||£3.00||Free|
|1 working day (Tracked & Signed)||£4.50||Free|
|Service||Spend less than £80||Spend £80 or more|
|International courier (3-7 working days)||£8.00||Free|
We are more than happy to issue a refund in the unlikely event that you aren't satisfied with your purchase, provided there are no more than 3 servings (75g) missing from the pack. You have up to 90 days to return your order, starting from the date it was delivered to your address.
Once we've received your order, we will issue the refund within 7 days.
The return address is:
The Organic Protein Company
2 Kings Barn Farm Cottages
Please also include your order number to help ensure a speedy refund.