Cook Time: 0 minutes
Yield: 15 balls
- 1/2 cup (115g) Hazelnut Butter
- 2.5 scoops (37.5g) Raw Cacao & Maca Organic Whey Protein
- 2 tsp Honey
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil
- Per serving (1 ball):
- Kcals: 69
- Protein: 2.35g
- Fibre: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Sugars: 3g
- Fats: 5g
Here’s a nice and simple recipe for some wholesome Nutella-style balls full of protein and with layer upon layer of chocolate and hazelnut flavours! There are only four ingredients, though you may need to pop out and buy the hazelnut butter, or feel free to sub with any peanut or almond butter you might have in your kitchen cupboard already. They’ll still be bloomin’ delicious.
15 protein balls at 2.35g of protein per ball is not too bad either :-)
- You could use any nut butter you like if that's more convenient. Peanut or almond butter will lend their own flavour course but they'll still be delicious!
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl or a blender until a dough-like consistency is reached
- Moisten your hands with little bit of cold water
- Make small balls with the mix by rolling between your hands.
- Keep them in refrigerator and try to finish them after no more than 3 days. Or you can freeze some if you'd like to keep them for longer
- Enjoy :)