Organic Whey Protein Isolate
Our organic whey protein isolate is made differently to most whey proteins. Whey protein is normally made using whey left over from the cheese making process, but our organic whey protein isolate is made by filtering the whey directly from fresh milk, resulting in what we believe is the freshest whey protein on the market.
The milk comes from organically reared grass fed cows in the UK, Austria and Switzerland, and the taste is neutral and creamy, perfect for sneaking in extra quality protein when you’re making smoothies or baking, but it is also very pleasant as it is just mixed with water, milk or yoghurt.
Whey protein isolate is also just an incredibly readily absorbed protein source. It is ranked number one in the bioavailability index, with whey protein concentrate being at number two. So if you want a whey protein that is the most fresh and most readily absorbed, with no additives and made using milk from organic grass fed cows, then our organic whey protein isolate is the one to go for :-)
- 88.6g protein per 100g / 22.15g protein per 25g serving
- Fast to digest, so your body can break it down quickly to get to the good stuff
- Contains all the essential and branched chain amino acids
- Hormone free, gluten free, soya free and GMO free
- Made in Austria by filtering fresh organic milk twice at low temperatures
- The milk comes from organic farms in the UK, Austria, Switzerland, and depending on the supply may also come from organic farms in other European countries.
- Independent nutritional test certificates published for every batch
- A source of calcium and phosphorus
- Neutral creamy taste, making it a very versatile ingredient
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Certified Organic by The Organic Food Federation
- 25p donated to Compassion in World Farming for every pack, to help support an amazing team of people who are working tirelessly to bring an end to factory farming globally, one milestone at a time (of which there have been many). So far we've donated more than £20,000.
Who is it for?
This is a protein powder anyone can use, regardless of what your goals may be. People often use our organic whey protein for the following reasons:
- Supporting a healthy active lifestyle
- To help keep going during times of physical stress
- Increased need for protein as a result of medical issues
- Lacking protein from other foods due to dietary restrictions
- Some people just enjoy the taste and find the benefits to be a bonus
How is this different to the regular organic whey protein?
Our organic whey protein isolate goes through an additional filtration stage, giving us a higher protein content and making it even more readily absorbed by our bodies than the regular organic whey protein (a concentrate). Whey protein isolate is ranked number one in the bioavailability index, with whey protein concentrate at number two, and in third place are eggs.
Or for a more detailed explanation...
Both our regular organic whey protein and our organic whey protein isolate go through a filtration process known as ultrafiltration, whereby the whey is filtered with a very fine pore size of approximately 0.01 micron. However, the isolate first goes through microfiltration before going through the ultrafiltration stage. The microfiltration step uses a pore size of around 0.1 micron, so although the pore size is larger, this still helps increase the protein content further by removing even more fats, sugars and other naturally occurring non-protein things in the milk prior to going through the ultrafiltration stage, thereby helping increase the protein content further still. To be more precise, it currently gives us 88.6% protein instead of the 79% protein (on average) in our regular organic whey protein.
Thank you Johanna for asking this question :-)
Organic whey protein isolate, from organic grass fed cow's milk.
The easiest way to use our organic whey protein isolate is to mix 25g with 150-200ml of water or milk (dairy or plant based) vigorously in a shaker for 30 seconds, or for 10 seconds in a blender.
25g is equivalent to approximately 60ml, which is equal to ¼ cup, 3.5 tablespoons, 2 scoops, or of course you can also weigh on a set of kitchen scales for the best accuracy. Many people only have half a serving (so around 12.5g or 30ml) as they don't need a lot of extra protein in their diet, so feel free to use less if this sounds like you.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 25g Serving|
|of which saturates||0.42g||0.1g|
|of which sugars||3.1g||0.77g|
|Calcium||373mg||93.3mg (11.66% RI)|
|Phosphorus||167mg||41.8mg (13.64% RI)|
RI = Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
Our organic whey protein isolate contains all of the essential and branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) naturally occurring in the whey.
|Amino Acid||Per 100g||Per 25g Serving|
* Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
Brexit update for our EU customers: Unfortunately we are no longer able to deliver to countries in the EU as a result of Brexit. We are actively seeking a way around this and hope to make our organic whey protein range available to our friends in the EU once again.
We offer free delivery on all orders in the UK.
Orders placed before 3.30pm are sent out on the same day.
|Delivery speed||Spend less than £80||Spend £80 or more|
|Royal Mail 2nd Class||Free||Free|
|Royal Mail 1st Class||£3.00||Free|
|Royal Mail Tracked 24||£4.50||Free|
|DPD Next Day (Delivery Mon-Fri)||£5.50||Free|
|DPD Saturday Delivery||£12.00||£4.50|
We are more than happy to issue a refund in the unlikely event that you aren't satisfied with your purchase, provided there are no more than 3 servings (75g) missing from the pack. You have up to 90 days to return your order, starting from the date it was delivered to your address. Once we've received your order, we will issue your refund within 48 hours.
Here are the steps to return your order, for free:
- Head over to the Royal Mail returns page.
- Select the item shape, then select “yes” if the item dimensions are smaller than 61cm (L) x 46cm (W) x 46cm (D).*
- Fill out the details on the next page. For "Retailer Name", please enter “The Organic Protein Company”.
- Select “Create your label for Pack Fulfilment” and on the next page select “Download”, to download your label.
- Print your label, stick it to your package (oo-er!) and then you can drop it off at your nearest Post Office, free of charge.
- If you’d prefer, you can click the “Book you collection” button and for a small fee Royal Mail will collect the package from you.
*If the dimensions aren't smaller than those specified then please get in touch and we'll help you to return your order using a different courier.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to send us an email on the contact page
My body assimilates this whey protein easily. Compared to other products is clean source of protein, no sugar added. Try it once !
Amazing! That's great to hear Florin :-) Thanks for your review.
Great product which is true to it's word.
Thanks very much Michael :-) It's great to hear that you are enjoying our new organic whey protein isolate.
Fantastic service, quality of product and taste! Will definitely be re-ordering and recommending this company.
Thank you so much :-)
Have been looking for super clean, simple organic whey isolate for a while and grateful to have found this. Quick to deliver and a very good product that l have already recommended to friends. Thanks for the product.
Amazing - thank you so much for your feedback Matt :-) We're very happy to hear that you are enjoying it.
I’ve been ordering this product for many years whenever in England. Blends well, occasionally order flavors but mostly plain. Highly recommend product and the Company.
Thank you very much! :-)
This is the best protein I have used, easy on the digestion. I am pleased with the unflavored , can mix with anything! Quick delivery too.
Thank you very much :-) It's great to hear that you are enjoying our new organic whey protein isolate.
no flavour and easy to mix as per instructions on the package. I can add vanilla or non sweetened coco powder and a bit of fruit so I get a different flavour every time.
Glad to hear you are enjoying the versatility of our neutral tasting organic whey isolate. Thank you :-)
I am really pleased with this Whey protein. It's not gritty, it's not flavoured or sweetened and it's organic. What's not to like? The service was also great and I received my order very quickly.
Thank you so much! :-) We ❤️ it too.
I find this organic protein powder easy to assimilate and has also a nice natural taste. I serve it blended with (greek)yoghurt.
Thank you! We're really happy to hear that you are enjoying our new organic whey protein isolate.
All good, no bad stuff - great taste
Thank you very much :-)