Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 small bowls
- 65g pumpkin seeds
- 70g sunflower seeds
- 40g sesame seeds
- 3 scoops (37.5g) Pure Unflavoured Organic Whey Protein
- 1 tablespoon of honey or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 8 drops of vanilla extract
- Per serving (1 small bowl):
- Kcals: 331
- Protein: 27
- Fibre: 5
- Carbohydrates: 14
- Sugars: 4.8
- Fats: 25.4
This recipe makes enough to keep you going for at least 3 days. So, what are you waiting for? Grab some seeds and get mixing.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- in a small bowl combine the protein, vanilla, honey & water until it forms a smooth paste.
- In a large bowl, mix the seeds with the paste.
- Spread the seed mix evenly across a baking tray.
- Toast in the oven for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Allow it to cool completely before consuming.
Happy munching :-)