Cook Time: 12-15 minutes
Yield: 32 cookies
- 400g raw pumpkin
- 125g coconut oil (melted)
- 100ml coconut honey
- 30g (around 75 chips) dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 scoops (37.5g) Pure Unflavoured Organic Whey Protein
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 450g brown rice flour
- 1 medium egg
- Per serving (1 cookie):
- Kcals: 115
- Protein: 3g
- Fibre: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Sugars: 3g
- Fats: 3g
- Should 32 cookies be too much to fit in your oven you can do this is two batches
- Grate the pumpkin into a large bowl.
- Add the melted coconut oil, coconut honey (or any sweetener of your choice) and the egg.
- Mix until completely combined.
- Cover tightly and chill the dough for at least one hour. Chilling is not necessary if you’re in a rush.
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 180C and line a large tray with parchment paper.
- Scoop the dough into a large ball and per cookie take around 1 tablespoon of dough, roll into a ball and flatten onto the baking tray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes (slightly under bake for a particularly soft, chewy cookie) and remove.
- Allow to cool down for at least 5 minutes and then tuck in.
Happy Halloween baking!