Cook Time: 0 minutes
Yield: 8 peanut butter cups
- 125g organic peanut butter (or another nut butter)
- 105g melted coconut oil
- 3 scoops (37.5g) Pure Unflavoured Organic Whey Protein
- 10 drops liquid stevia (or to taste)
- 4-5 pieces of dark chocolate (optional)
- Per serving (1 peanut butter cup):
- Kcals: 171
- Protein: 7.35
- Fibre: 1.28
- Carbohydrates: 4.3
- Sugars: 1.6
- Fats: 22.2
This protein packed twist on the trusty peanut butter cup is super easy to make, perfectly filling and most importantly tastes rather delightful! No refined sugars or oils either, so a darned sight healthier than the original. Win win!
- Mix the peanut butter, coconut oil and stevia together.
- Add in the protein powder and mix thoroughly.
- Break the chocolate pieces into smaller bits and stir into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into silicon muffin cups, put them in the freezer and wait until solid. Once solidified you can store them in a fridge.