Cook Time: 0 minutes
Yield: 24 balls
- 3 scoops (37.5g) Pure Unflavoured Organic Whey Protein
- 170g almond butter (1 typically one jar of nut butter)
- 1-2 tbsp honey (add to taste)
- 40ml water or nut milk
- 30g chopped dark chocolate
- A pinch of salt
- Per serving (3 balls):
- Kcals: 195
- Protein: 9.6g
- Fibre: 2.78g
- Carbohydrates: 5.2g
- Sugars: 4.3g
- Fats: 1.3g
- Mix the whey protein, chocolate and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix the almond butter, honey, milk and oil together.
- Add the dry mixture to the almond butter mixture, then mix well until it forms a thick dough consistency.
- Roll into small balls.
- Eat a few and keep the rest in an airtight container in the fridge.