Cook Time: 5-6 minutes
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 4 medium organic eggs
- 2 scoops (25g) Pure Unflavoured Organic Whey Protein
- 1 tsp Herbes de Provence mix (or any other dried herb mix)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Organic hard goat cheese, grated. Optional, but gooood!
- Olive oil, ghee, butter or coconut oil for cooking
- Balsamic dressing
- Per serving (1/2 of the omelette):
- Kcals: 204
- Protein: 20.5g
- Fibre: 1.4g
- Carbohydrates: 4.4g
- Sugars: 2.1g
- Fats: 13.5g
- Heat the oil, cook the onion for a few minutes, then add carrot. Cook until softened, stirring occasionally. Once cooked, take off the heat.
- Blend together the eggs, protein powder, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Stir the veggies into the egg mix.
- Pour omelette mixture into the pan and leave on a medium heat to cook. After a few minutes split into 2 or four pieces and flip over.
- Sprinkle the grated goat cheese over the omelette (optional), place a lid over a pan and wait for the cheese to melt. Meanwhile, spread the rocket over two plates along with a drizzle of balsamic dressing
- Lay the omelette over the bed of rocket, give another dizzle of balsamic and you're ready to eat!