Cook Time: 0 minutes
Yield: 1-2 Servings
- 100ml Coconut Milk
- 70g Kale
- 100g Spinach
- 1 Mango
- 1/2 Banana
- 2 scoops (25g) Pure Unflavoured Organic Whey Protein
- Per serving ():
- Kcals: 326
- Protein: 11.5g
- Fibre: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 54g
- Sugars: 4g
- Fats: 8.6g
- Add ice cubes and/or freeze the mango and banana first for a nice slushy smoothie.
- You can add loads more spinach without ruining the flavour, but don't go too heavy on the kale unless you really love the taste of it.
- Wash the kale and spinach, then chop them up.
- Chop up the banana.
- Slice the mango in half and scoop out the flesh.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender.
- Give it a good long whizz until everything is thoroughtly blended.
- Pour into 1 or two glasses and enjoy.
I highly recommend giving this a go, it tastes so good!