Organic Whey Protein Strawberry, Elderberry & Beetroot
Made using responsibly-sourced organic freeze dried strawberries, elderberries and beetroot, our Strawberry, Elderberry & Beetroot organic whey protein has a fresh delicate taste and contains over 10% of your recommended daily intake of Vitamin C. Consuming a high-quality whey protein is one of the best ways we can boost our levels of the master antioxidant glutathione, so with the addition of these super healthy ingrdients we believe this is one of the healthiest protein powders on the market. If you want an intest fruity taste this won't be for you - the flavour is subtle with only a hint of sweetness, as we don't use any flavourings or acids to enhance the taste of the real organic fruit we've used and there is only a small sprinkling of organic unrefined coconut sugar, so feel free to sweeten more to your taste.
- 59.8g protein per 100g / 14.95g protein per 25g serving
- 10.71% of your recommended daily intake of Vitamin C per serving, thanks to the real freeze dried strawberries & elderberries
- Fast to digest, so your body can break it down quickly to get to the good stuff
- Contains real freeze dried organic strawberries and elderberries + air dried beetroot for a delicate fresh fruity taste. All sourced from European organic farms.
- Sweetened with a small amount of unrefined organic coconut sugar, from Indonesia. A low GI alternative to sugar
- The main ingredient is our award winning organic whey protein, from organic grass fed cow’s milk
- Hormone free, gluten free, soya free and GMO free
- Independent nutritional test certificates published for every batch
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Certified Organic by The Organic Food Federation
Who is it for?
This is a protein powder anyone can use, regardless of your gender or what your goals may be. People often use our organic whey protein for the following reasons:
- Supporting a healthy active lifestyle
- To help keep going during times of physical stress
- Increased need for protein as a result of medical issues
- Lacking protein from other foods due to dietary restrictions
- Some people just enjoy the taste and find the benefits to be a bonus
Organic whey protein concentrate from organic milk (76%), organic freeze dried strawberry powder (16%), organic freeze dried elderberry powder (2%), organic air dried beetroot powder (2%), organic unrefined coconut sugar (4%)
The easiest way to use our organic whey protein is to mix 25g with 200ml of water or milk (dairy or plant based) vigorously in a shaker for 30 seconds, or for 10 seconds in a blender.
25g is equivalent to approximately 60ml, which is equal to ¼ cup, 3.5 tablespoons, 2 scoops, or of course you can also weigh on a set of kitchen scales for the best accuracy. Many people only have half a serving (so around 12.5g or 30ml) as they don't need a lot of extra protein in their diet, so feel free to use less if this sounds like you.
Each 25g serving of contains 14.95g of protein, 5.3g of carbs and 1.02g of fat.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 25g Serving|
|of which saturates||2.06g||0.52g|
|of which sugars||17.9g||4.48g|
|Calcium||615mg||153.8mg (19.21% NRV)|
|Phosphorus||408mg||102mg (14.57% NRV)|
|Vitamin C||34.3mg||8.58mg (10.71% NRV)|
RI = Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
And the minerals results can be found here.
Lastly, the Vitamin C results can be found here.
Our organic whey protein contains all of the essential and branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) naturally occurring in the whey.
|Amino Acid||Per 100 g||Per 25g Serving|
* Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
We offer free delivery on all orders in the UK, with no minimum spend and delivery to anywhere in Europe is free if you spend £80 or more.
Orders placed before 4pm are dispatched the same day.
|Delivery speed||Spend less than £80||Spend £80 or more|
|3-5 working days||Free||Free|
|1-2 working days||£3.00||Free|
|1 working day (Tracked & Signed)||£4.50||Free|
|Service||Spend less than £80||Spend £80 or more|
|International courier (3-7 working days)||£8.00||Free|