Organic Casein Protein Isolate
The first and only organic micellar casein protein isolate in the UK. It is made by filtering fresh organic grass fed milk from cows grazing on pastures in Denmark. As you would expect, we don’t use any additives at all, so this is just a pure quality organic casein protein with nothing else added at all.
- 85g protein per 100g / 21.25g protein per 25g serving
- Slow to digest, providing a steady supply of protein over several hours, perfect for taking before bedtime or between meals
- Contains all the essential and branched chain amino acids
- Emulsifier free, hormone free, gluten free, soya free and GMO free
- Made in Denmark by filtering fresh organic milk twice at low temperatures, from cows grazing in the Danish countryside
- Independent nutritional test certificates published for every batch
- It is absolutely packed with minerals:
- 593mg (74.1% RI) of calcium per 25g serving
- 248mg (66.1% RI) of magnesium per 25g serving
- 380mg (54.29% RI) of phosphorus per 25g serving
- Completely flavourless, making it a very versatile ingredient
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Certified Organic by The Organic Food Federation
- 25p donated to Compassion in World Farming for every pack, to help support an amazing team of people who are working tirelessly to bring an end to factory farming globally, one milestone at a time (of which there have been many). So far we've donated more than £30,000
Who is it for?
This is a protein powder anyone can use, regardless of what your goals may be. People often use our organic casein protein isolate for the following reasons:
- Supporting a healthy active lifestyle
- To help keep going during times of physical stress
- Increased need for protein as a result of medical issues
- Lacking protein from other foods due to dietary restrictions
- Some people just enjoy the taste and find the benefits to be a bonus
How is this different to whey protein?
Whey protein is rapidly digested and quickly absorbed by our muscles, just one of many reasons it is the best protein source around. However, if you are looking to provide a steady slow supply of protein to your muslces during the night, or even between meals, then casein is actually a better option as it is digested slowly over several hours. Both are great protein sources, but each is useful in different situations.
Organic casein protein isolate, from organic grass fed cow's milk.
The easiest way to use our organic casein protein isolate is to mix 25g with 200-200ml of water or milk (dairy or plant based) vigorously in a shaker for 30 seconds, or for 10 seconds in a blender.
25g is equivalent to approximately 60ml, which is equal to ¼ cup, 3.5 tablespoons, 2 scoops, or of course you can also weigh on a set of kitchen scales for the best accuracy. Many people only have half a serving (so around 12.5g or 30ml) as they don't need a lot of extra protein in their diet, so feel free to use less if this sounds like you.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 25g Serving|
|of which saturates||0.5g||0.13g|
|of which sugars||2g||0.5g|
|Calcium||2.37g||593mg (74.1% RI)|
|Magnesium||992mg||248mg (66.1% RI)|
|Phosphorus||1.52g||380mg (54.29% RI)|
RI = Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
Our organic casein protein isolate contains all of the essential and branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) naturally occurring in the milk.
|Amino Acid||Per 100g||Per 25g Serving|
* Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
We offer free delivery on all orders in the UK with no minimum spend, and free international delivery if you spend £100 or more.
Orders placed up until 3.30pm are sent out on the same day between Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
Free UK delivery
|Delivery option||Spend less than £80||Spend £80 or more|
|Royal Mail Tracked 48||Free||Free|
|Royal Mail Tracked 24||£3.50||Free|
|DPD Next Day||£4.50||Free|
|Service||Spend less than £100||Spend £100 or more|
|DHL (5-10 Days)||£12.00||Free|
International orders are dispatched on Wednesdays only.
We are currently shipping to Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and Singapore.
Free UK returns
We are more than happy to issue a refund in the unlikely event that you aren't satisfied with your purchase, provided there are no more than 3 servings (75g) missing from the pack. You have up to 90 days to return your order, starting from the date it was delivered to your address. Once we've received your order, we will issue your refund within 48 hours.
Here are the steps to return your order, for free:
- Head over to the Royal Mail returns page.
- Select the item shape, then select “yes” if the item dimensions are smaller than 61cm (L) x 46cm (W) x 46cm (D).*
- Fill out the details on the next page, then click "continue".
- You can then choose whether to have the package collected, or if you'd prefer to drop it off at a Post Office.
- Follow the steps to print off your free returns label, or free label-less Royal Mail Collection.
- Once you have dropped it off at a Post Office, or once Royal Mail have collected it from you, depending on which you selected, it will be delivered to us within 3-5 working days. Within 48 hours of delivery we will refund you in full.
*If the dimensions aren't smaller than those specified then please get in touch and we'll help you to return your order using a different courier.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to send us an email on the contact page
We offer no quibble refunds to our worldwide customers too, however you will need to arrange and pay for delivery to our fulfilment centre in the UK within 90 days of receiving your order, with a note enclosed showing your order number, or a print out of your order confirmation email. Once received, you will be refunded promptly. The return delivery address is:
The Organic Protein Company
Unit CB3, Little Braxted Hall
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to send us an email on the contact page.